10 March 2013

80s Summer Party

Yesterday I attended a summer party held at Westwoods Subdivision. It was organized by Teletech; the current company I'm working. It was an 80s theme so expect to see a lot of bright colors! I went to the party together with my friends at training. Each of them creatively wore an 80s outfit. It's my first time to attend this kind of extravagant party by a BPO company and I can say Teletech is truly the best company I've worked for among all other BPO companies. I'm so blessed to be part of the Teletech family! The summer party was such a blast from the past!!!



 I love neon colors so I decided to mix and match the clothes in my wardrobe to create a fun yet playful summer look! :)


Here are my friends 80s theme outfits...

























No comments:

Post a Comment